As many of you know, I have always been interested in alternative medicine. I always think it is best to take a natural approach, when possible. After all, God created our bodies to heal themselves!
The doctor said he will focus on Cade's spleen. He did a few acupuncture needles today and is prescribing some herbs. I am not sure what the herbal prescription will be yet. It will be a very small amount initially. He will be monitored, and it can only help him (and anyone for that matter). Some people are skeptical, and call me crazy. That's OK, and quite understandable. It is just not understood by some, and the benefits can't be appreciated. I feel like, Why not try anything and everything? I mean, my son only has the most complex genetic disorder. I know there are some people wondering when I will stop. Stop all the researching, the search for doctors, treatments, therapies, etc. The answer is I won't. I want to know that Cade is getting the best he possibly can. The best therapy, medical care, holistic care, herbs, supplements...whatever it may be. I am determined to stay on top of things. Cade's life will be fulfilled, and so will ours!
<3
The doctor said he will focus on Cade's spleen. He did a few acupuncture needles today and is prescribing some herbs. I am not sure what the herbal prescription will be yet. It will be a very small amount initially. He will be monitored, and it can only help him (and anyone for that matter). Some people are skeptical, and call me crazy. That's OK, and quite understandable. It is just not understood by some, and the benefits can't be appreciated. I feel like, Why not try anything and everything? I mean, my son only has the most complex genetic disorder. I know there are some people wondering when I will stop. Stop all the researching, the search for doctors, treatments, therapies, etc. The answer is I won't. I want to know that Cade is getting the best he possibly can. The best therapy, medical care, holistic care, herbs, supplements...whatever it may be. I am determined to stay on top of things. Cade's life will be fulfilled, and so will ours!
<3
Comments
Post a Comment