"I believe that when the body is strong, the mind thinks strong thoughts." Henry Rollins
I couldn't agree more with this quote. Sometimes people spend so much time focusing on the emotional and mental areas of their lives, that they forget about the physical aspect. Self-help books, Anti-depressants, therapy...they try it all and something still seems to be missing. Not saying that mental and emotional aren't important, but it is a package deal. It is so important to have a Healthy mind and body. Taking care of our bodies will give us great benefits...both inside and out. Even better reward is, Finishing a tough workout of the day, and knowing that if you can get through that, you can get through anything. I started doing CrossFit training and really like it. It challenges you to move outside your comfort zone both physically and mentally and forces you to deal with your weaknesses. I am so glad that I have found a great group of people at Blacklist, I love that place!
Comments
Post a Comment