Here is the link to a blog entry that is worth reading!!!
So, today has been mentally taxing on me. From finishing up my Summer classes and final tests, to losing a dear, fellow PWS Mom friend, and then taking Cade to his first swim practice for the Special Olympics. I've shared extreme highs and extreme lows today, but as I unwind tonight I feel compelled to share this with whoever decides to read it. Some of you may know this about me, but most probably do not. I have always felt a strong attraction to working with those with special needs. It just always felt right and from a young age I remember looking up local jobs and volunteer opportunities..always searching for something to fulfill that desire. I was actually enrolled in college for Family and Consumer Science and was planning to go into Special Education. I had taken the Parapro assessment and actively looking for Para jobs. Then I became pregnant for Cade and life had other plans. Given my role now to Cade, isn't it ironic? OK, so here is an e-mail I dug up from my in...
Comments
Post a Comment