I think it is safe to say it is official, we are moving.
We have been under contract for 2 1/2 months now and finally have a SOLD sign. This buying and selling process has been anything BUT easy. Totally sucked...from start to finish..well not that we are finished just yet but you get my drift.
The house that we are buying has a close date of August 21st. Here we are the 15th and I have yet to get a close date on our home we are selling, my house is a complete disaster, my family is living out of boxes, and everything else we own is in storage...I could bitch some more if I really wanted to. We had the re-inspection of our home we are selling yesterday. We won't even go there! Lets just say I just got done writing my complaint letter and I am so over it I can't even explain one more time the situation or I will just freak. I am done and it really pisses me off that much more when I think about that Jerk of an inspector!
So, yeah.
By this time next week we should will be owners of a new home. Yay. It will be so nice once we get all settled in. I can't wait to post pics. Here is a sneak peak for now....


Congrats on selling - hope everything works out with the new house SOON!
ReplyDelete