Finally, after much anticipation and harassing of everyone involved our loan on our house is closed! But, of course now we are unable to close on our new home because of Hurricane Issac who so rudely decided to intrude. We have been living with my parents since Friday(Oh Joy!) and will be here for sure till the weekend. There is truly No place like Home!
Hurricane is expected to hit late tonight into the morning. We are currently feeling those outer bands now. I know most people think there is nothing south of New Orleans, but there really is. We are about 50 miles South of New Orleans. You can check out just where we are... Here is the Radar Map
Thankfully, we have a generator to at least power an AC unit for when the power goes out. I hope my little Cade man and Carter handle the heat OK. They BOTH have temperature regulation issues. Other than that, no issues at hand. We are stocked up and ready to ride it out. I am hoping he doesn't just sit and stall...Please pray that this thing comes and goes in a timely manor. Thanks Peeps! :)
Hurricane is expected to hit late tonight into the morning. We are currently feeling those outer bands now. I know most people think there is nothing south of New Orleans, but there really is. We are about 50 miles South of New Orleans. You can check out just where we are... Here is the Radar Map
Thankfully, we have a generator to at least power an AC unit for when the power goes out. I hope my little Cade man and Carter handle the heat OK. They BOTH have temperature regulation issues. Other than that, no issues at hand. We are stocked up and ready to ride it out. I am hoping he doesn't just sit and stall...Please pray that this thing comes and goes in a timely manor. Thanks Peeps! :)
Comments
Post a Comment