Today is the day Carter should have started Pre-K. With our move and being in between school districts it is affecting where he will go. Since where we are moving to has a waiting list and Pre-K isn't mandatory then they have to wait till school starts so they can look at other schools in the area and place him somewhere. Not fun. I saw all the sweet posts about our friends' kids starting today and was happy that I get another week with my Carter man. They just grow up so fast and as much as I NEED a break, I will miss him. He can't wait though. I know he will do great wherever he may go.
Oh, and Cade will be starting school too! He will be going to a preschool where Carter went last year. They know his situation and know our family..I totally know he will do well there. I trust them with everything, but still feel so nervous. It is only 1 day/week for 1/2 a day. I can handle it.
Here is Cade's take on starting school....
Comments
Post a Comment