Literally, Cade is "Climbing" right along. He is just doing great! I remember not all that long ago I was just wondering when he would ever walk. Would he? It just didn't seem possible. I couldn't even imagine the sight of it. Now, I just wish he would sloooww down. He is a runner. He likes to take off...and thinks it is funny. Not so much! I have to be very careful. In this picture he climbed up all by on his own. My little guy is so strong.
We all know how HOT it has been here in South Louisiana. It seems like summers just keep getting more extreme...well they are. It is just so unbearable sometimes. Carter has been having issues in this heat and it is time to figure out what is going on. Since I can remember he has been very sensitive to the heat and dramatic. He is always hoooot, melts to the ground and is so pitiful. I always just blew it off, but I think it is something more. He now can be outside for just a short time and start getting sick to his stomach...as if he would have heat exhaustion. But, I am talking like 5-10 minutes. That just doesn't seem right. We talked to our Pediatrician who referred us to a Cardiologist just to rule some more major things out. Which I feel like it is nothing major at all. Just probably some temperature regulation issues. We see the Cardiologist this Thursday and then will go from there. I will be sure to keep everyone updated.


Comments
Post a Comment