So, I think race things are moving along nicely so far. Don't know how much Facebook invitations count, but have had a lot of feedback so far. I am hoping I get more feedback from previous sponsors about wanting to sponsor again. I am also looking for businesses interested in new sponsorship. So, if anyone has a hook up, let me know :)
Today, I saw first hand how good hearted some people are. Pure motivation in my eyes. I mean lets face it, everyone is busy with their own lives. Just with the normal day to day tasks that have to get done. Then, to see people who take time out of their day to benefit me, my son, and the whole PWS population it is remarkable. Especially, when their is no personal connection. I am so thankful for people like this. It is why our mission is successful. It is easy for me to advocate and really work hard to raise money for this. It affects my son, of course I am going to do everything in my power to take control of what I can...since not much is in my control.
Since day one with PWS, I urged for something more...to do something. This was not going to control my family or my child. So, thank you to all of you who are in this with me..even when you don't have to be.
Together WE can make a difference, One SMALL Step at a time!
Comments
Post a Comment