I talk with other Moms on the PWS message board, and get so much great info. Well, I was telling one of them about how I am waiting to get in with Dr. Miller. Her daughter sees her, as well as many of the others. She said the best way to get in touch with her is by e-mail, and she gave me her e-mail address. So, I e-mailed her and told her about our situation, and about how I wanted to get in to see her ASAP. She immediately responded to my e-mail and this is what she said....
Maegan,
Thank you for your email. I am more than happy to see your son whenever you can come to Gainesville. You must have spoken with one of our secretaries who is not dedicated to dealing with my kids. For future reference Debbie is my scheduling secretary and will always get new babies in to see me ASAP (her direct # is 352-334-0877). Where are you located and when could you come to Gainesville? I am having a new baby clinic this Friday (7/2) but if you are far away that probably won't work, but if it would, you are welcome to come to that. Just let me know when you can come and I will make it happen. My direct # is 352-334-4021 if you need to talk with me by phone. Looking forward to meeting you and your son. Jennifer
Jennifer Miller, MD
Pediatric Endocrinology
University of Florida
(352) 334-1390
I am so excited!! Of course this Friday is too soon, but as soon as I get everything in order and figured out I will be headed her way. To have a doctor with that much dedication makes everything that much better for us. Well, just wanted to share this wonderful news with everyone!
oh wow! she seems awesome.
ReplyDelete