As most of you know 10 days ago we were blessed with a beautiful baby girl.
Camille Grace Richard 7lbs 7oz, 19 inches long
Very proud Big Brothers!
Everything went great and it was so nice to have such a smooth and uneventful delivery. Our family is now complete and we couldn't be more happy right now. Carter and Cade have adjusted great and have been so helpful.
A previous written post which can be found Here details my feelings about my delivery with Cade and my hopes for healing old wounds. While I found it healing to be able to experience that "normalcy" again, for the last time..I also still couldn't help but think about all Cade's struggles. Which will be a forever thing.
But, Nonetheless, I love where we are at in life now.
A 5 year old, 3 year old, and newborn...
Life couldn't be better...or busier! ;)


Congratulations!!! I know what you mean about healing old wounds. It helps, but the memory of our child with PWS and their tough beginning will never disappear.
ReplyDelete