Another birthday has come and gone for Cade. I can't believe he is 3 years old! The first two years were filled with many ups and downs and I am certain we will start seeing many more ups now. He has developed the best personality and is such a joy.
He had a great birthday party Saturday, despite the weather...family and a couple friends made it all worth it. Yesterday was his actual birthday and we continued the celebration. Lots of singing Happy Birthday which makes him giggle and squeal with excitement! We ended the day by going to Chuck E Cheese. No pizza, just games...he loved it!
So serious...
So serious...again
Dancing away to the Bob the Builder song...He loves music!
We are beginning a new journey now that he is 3. He has had to say goodbye to all his Early Steps therapists and now will get minimal services through the school system. That will all start up in August when school starts. This week he has gotten to meet with them all, but no real routine is started yet. I will be glad to have a break from all these therapies, just worries me for Cade..since he has had so much therapy from 8 weeks old. We will still pick up some private, just not nearly as much.
I keep going to add stuff to our schedule and then I realize, Oh yea, I am having a baby July 5th. Whoops. Slipped my mind again! :)

.jpeg)
Comments
Post a Comment