Jake and the Never land Pirates, And Meeeee!
That is Cade's new show.
Oh and that is not Cade pictured above, that is Jake the Pirate! (HaHa)
He still loves Dora and LOVES Diego..well he loves a lot. The kid just LOVES TV..(I know not a great thing), but hey I really have bigger issues to be concerned with at the moment. If Cade had his way, he would watch "his" shows 24/7. I absolutely love the way Cade has been singing along lately to his favorite shows. It is something rather new and even though for sure only I can understand him..I still love hearing him. He is trying and if his nose would be plugged for the words that he needed nose occlusion, his singing would sound wonderful.
Cade and Carter have been playing Hide and Seek for a couple weeks now on and off. They both love the thrill of seeking one another. Cade can never wait for Carter to find him. He will go hide and run out seconds later screaming. It is the cutest. Carter on the other hand hides and never comes out...even when Cade gives up. When it is Cade's turn to count he hides his eyes and usually stops around 4 and then says Here I Come! If I am around I make him count to 10, and he can do it! See TV can be a good thing. LOL.
I so love my boys and their games they play. They are so fun and full of life.
EEG is Wednesday bright and early in the morning. I will keep everyone posted on what we find out. Answers would be nice right about now. Those two seizures are forever burned in my brain. Blah!
Well, I am going curl up with my guys, it is just us tonite.
Comments
Post a Comment