So I had so much blogging to catch up on that I never got around to....like I wanted to post the pictures of Cade navigating the Chick Fila play place...He did that so well! Or the cute pictures I had of my two little guys from Halloween last night...Or their surprises from the "Switchwitch"....
But...
Instead of all my fun, exciting posts I have a sucky, not so exciting post. Go Figure! It is just one of those nights for me..well, actually it is one of those days, nights, weeks, shit its been months now...
Cade's always made great strides in everything he has done...and he still does which is great! But, when he gets down, it takes so long to get back on his feet again. We need a freaking break. I don't think that will be happening anytime soon. It will probably never happen. If it is not one issue it will be another or a new problem that arises. I mean lets face it.
What started off to be just any other day turned bad real quick. Cade had a second seizure today...totally random and just happened. Just like that and it was over that quick too. I guess that means the one he had after his surgery was not just a one time thing and it looks as if we have more going on. It really is frustrating..I hate to write yet another thing down in the books for my guy. His Neuro will see him next week for an EEG to see what that looks like. She also says after two seizures she starts meds because chances are it is epilepsy. I am not quite sure how I feel about meds just yet, but have some thinking to do. She understands, but if a third one happens then there is no other option in her opinion.
I am still waiting on Dr. Miller to call me...it is not like her to not answer my calls, texts, or e-mail...Strange. For some reason I think she is out of town, I thought I remembered a previous e-mail from her stating that.
I hope I can put on a happy face and learn to deal.
It seems like that is getting harder and harder to do lately.
I also hope my next post is much more positive reading.
I'm here for you!! I have all faith that things will get back to happy place. .it might just take awhile :/ Love you guys and sending lots of prayers!!
ReplyDelete