Update: Thankfully a wonderful friend found this for me in another state! WooHoo!!! :)
The #1 HOTTEST toy this Christmas! How would I know? Oh, because I have been madly obsessed with going to Target every morning just to see if they got some in. Don't worry, I am not the only one there waiting for them to open their doors at 8am. I remember seeing these things on the shelves and thinking about getting the boys one, but went back and forth with the idea. Now, that I can't find any...I want one even more. Sick, right? Haha! Anyways, if any of my online friends happen to come across one of these bad boys please think of me! I will somehow, someway get you the money asap plus some. :)
Hi Maegan,
ReplyDeleteI am finally responding to your comment on our blog. Just a reminder, we adopted little Luke. He is doing really well and adjusting wonderfully! We do live in Louisiana but we are up here in Shreveport. Believe it or not I have heard wonderful things about you and am definitely interested in staying in touch. I pray your family is well and I hope to hear from you soon. my email is mikkisciba@gmail.com. God bless!
Mikki! I am so happy that Luke is adjusting well...that is great news! Shreveport is about 6 hours aways...yuck...but sooner or later we have to meet up! Makes me feel good to know you have heard great things about me...Can't wait to chat more :)
ReplyDelete