As many of you know, our First One Small Step event went very well this past weekend! After many months of preparing and planning, it is over. We managed to raise over $13,000 for FPWR!!! To all the Sponsors, Volunteers, People who donated their time or money, Participants, BRASS...I cannot thank you all enough. Without you our event would not have been such a huge success. What a great was for my family to celebrate Cade's First Birthday. Things will only grow from here! I will be posting more pictures as I get them. The BRASS website has an album from our event with over 800 pictures. Click Here to view some of those pictures. I also had Tiffany Meeks with Hotshot Photography that took some wonderful pictures which will be posted soon. There were also others taking some photos...Good thing, because that was the farthest thing from my mind. It is so nice to have had wonderful people capturing these great memories.
Cade is a huge Elmo fan, I love this picture!
Carter running his little heart out...So proud of him!


I'm so happy your hard work paid off in such a big way. Your heart must be briming with pride and gratitude. Happy Birthday Cade!! Hope you get more hugs from Elmo again soon. Way to run Carter!! XO, Perla (Andres and Evan's mom)
ReplyDelete