So, I thought we were lucky to have not gotten the dreaded Flu or whatever else has been going around. I spoke a little too soon and all last week I was sick. It was horrible. Supposedly it wasn't the Flu...just Upper Respiratory. I felt like I was dying though. I wore a mask and gloves to try to prevent spreading any germs. I finally feel better, but now have two little boys who are congested. :( Thankfully, no fever! Cade is on an antibiotic and breathing treatments as of today. Hopefully, that clears things up for him. He sounds so bad and actually looks like he doesn't feel well. It scares the crap out of me that the congestion can develop into pneumonia so quick with him.
I will be so happy when my boys are well again!
I will lift your family up in prayer, Meagan. My son, now 7, got pneumonia 3 times. These times will end. Just wash your hands frequently, try elderberry extract (with everyone except Cade)---it really works, liquids, etc. We have literally stopped viruses, whatever their source, from filtering around our house.
ReplyDelete