Where has the time gone???
Tomorrow Cade will be 7 months old, he is just growing too fast for me now! His progress is just amazing to watch. Last night he learned a new trick...He can clap now! It is just the cutest thing ever and I will post pics soon. He is also making so many new sounds. He babbles much louder and makes longer sounds. He has his 6 month evaluation with Early Steps this week. They will come out and see if he has met his goals and then come up with a new set of goals based on his progress. He is not too far behind, but still has goals that need to be met. We have a very busy week with a lot of appointments. I can't believe that Christmas is just next week! It has been an annual tradition to back Christmas cookies as a family, but this year I felt that we needed to start a non-food tradition. So, Carter and I built Santa's Workshop. They have the kits to make different things...I figure each year we can do some sort of craft. It is fun and we had a blast doing it. Here is our finished product....
Comments
Post a Comment