Things have been super busy around here! Spring is here and it makes me happy!
But the change in weather has my boys with colds...Blah, that makes me Not happy! I am hoping we can kick them quickly. Carter is fine, but Cade is extra snotty. I am doing everything I can at home to stop things from getting any worse..hopefully it will work. We have a busy weekend and sick kids are not a part of it!
I am at the 6 month mark in my pregnancy (Yes, I am pregnant for those who didn't know) and today was my last appointment with my MFM, Maternal Fetal Medicine doctor. I have been reassured over and over that things are looking great and there is no need to keep seeing the specialists at this point. That is good news. All of my nervousness and fearful "What If" thoughts have subsided at this point and I am feeling great! Not to that miserable, huge point yet...pretty much the perfect part of my pregnancy right now.
I might as well embrace it while I can.
In just 15 weeks we will be adding a baby girl to our family.
YAY!! Can't wait :)
ReplyDelete