I have read two heart breaking blog posts tonight and my heart just aches right now...both involved the loss of their young child.
Both of my sweet babies are sleeping peacefully and I want to just wake them up and tell them how much I love them. Hug them, squeeze them, kiss them all over...I literally love them so much it hurts. I feel so guilty right now for the fussing I did today, or not playing just one more game, or whatever it may be. Some people have to endure such tragedy in life and it just really stinks. Some people close to me even, have been there, done that. I don't understand it. I am trying to rely on something or someone bigger to put my mind at ease.
That is all tonight, I am just thankful for all I have and the love of my children and oh so sad at the same time for those that have lost that.
Comments
Post a Comment