I have been so overwhelmed in life lately, and sadly my poor blog has suffered.
What have I been overwhelmed with?
Selling my home and buying another...Such a HUGE decision...Ahh!
After our home being on the market for about 2 1/2 weeks it sold..yay. The purchase agreement was just signed today, so on to the next step with that.
As far as us and a new home, we are pretty set on one we LOVE! We have looked at quite a few, and have realized that we can get an older home, with lots of room and in need of some updates OR a newer home that is a little smaller,but totally move in ready with nice features. It has been a back and fourth thing for us, but really and truly nothing compares to the newer home. Perfect neighborhood, great school district...top end of our price range, but I think it is worth it. Now, we just need the rest of our buying/selling process to go smoothly with no stops!
On another note,
I have two busy boys! Aside from our daily therapy visits I am trying to keep them busy and engaged this summer and it is not always easy.
Putting on our Silly Faces usually helps things out...
Comments
Post a Comment