These are my Parent's neighbors who arrived at Disney World today and decided to wear their One Small Step shirts to show support for our little Cade man! I bet they don't realize that today is the last day of PWS Awareness month and this is by far the best awareness tactic! I just know one of the million people who was standing behind them in one of the plenty lines I am sure they stood in today read their shirt...some may have even googled One Small Step or Prader-Willi Syndrome to get more information out of curiosity. This is what PWS Awareness is all about! These guys are an awesome family
who have helped us throughout our journey so much! Huge thanks goes out to the King family, You guys really ROCK!

Hi. Recently learned aobut Prader-Willi Syndrome from a colleague. Thanks for raising awareness of PWS through your blog and life. Disney World is an awesome place to wear 'One Small Step' shirts!
ReplyDelete