OMG...Yep, I am going to Toronto! Ahh, still keep pinching myself. I am so excited and nervous all at the same time. I feel so overwhelmed with Joy. If you haven't heard yet, my name was chosen out of the group of One Small Step hosts. I won a trip to Toronto, Canada to attend the FPWR Gala and Conference in April. I am so thankful for this opportunity. I can hardly wait! Reflecting on PWS tonight makes me realize so much. How different life is since PWS. It has been rough of course...with the toughest times to come. But some amazing things have happened as well...that maybe wouldn't have happened otherwise. Instead of focusing on the pain, sorrow, and troubles that this horrible syndrome has caused, I am focusing on the highs not the lows. I can think of a handful of Highs that have been gained the past two years. Family has became closer and brought together, life long friends have been made, research funds have been raised, awareness has been spread, knowledge has been taught, and most of all I have learned what life is really all about. I now know my purpose here.
Oh yea, and I am going to Canada! Yeah!

Comments
Post a Comment